Explore Tasmania's wild west with our cruise and stay package.
When you visit Strahan, you wont just see the wild side. You will live it. The west coast is a place of natural beauty. A place that’s wild and rugged. Where mystery lurks around every corner and you can visit ancient forests that time has forgotten. Discover the hidden tales of Strahan, and experience a natural wonder with Gordon River Cruises, on-board their new quiet cruise vessel Spirit of the Wild with our Cruise and Stay Package.
Terms and conditions:
- Valid for stays from Spirit of the Wild launch until 22 Sep 2018 and cruises up to 23 Sept 2018.
- Package is applicable to Hilltop Executive Harbour View Rooms only.
- Breakfast is not included.
- Direct bookings only via Strahan Village phone or website.
- Cruise seating upgrade is available to RACT members only and is subject to availability.
- Auto club membership card must be presented on arrival at the property to recieve member pricing.
- Gordon River Cruise departs Strahan daily at 8:30am.
- Package is subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Package includes one night’s accommodation for two at Strahan Village in a Hilltop Harbour View Room, plus two ‘Main Deck Central’ tickets on the Gordon River Cruise, offering a saving of up to $140. RACT members receive a free upgrade from Central Seating to Window Recliners, based on availability.
Interested in becoming an RACT member? Click here.
Please note that Spirit of the Wild will commence cruising from 16 June. Prior to this date, the Lady Jane Franklin II will be still be in operation.
Click here to read more about Spirit of the Wild.