CORONAVIRUS UPDATE (COVID-19)
Strahan Village policies and practices
At Strahan Village, the wellbeing, health and safety of our guests and our staff is our first priority.
On an ongoing basis, we operate to a very high standard of cleanliness and environmental health at Strahan Village. We’ve extended our already high standards and have put a number of additional initiatives in place, for the safety of our guests and staff.
Cleaning and Hygiene
- We have developed a COVID-19 cleaning checklist for our restaurants and common areas, which includes additional cleaning and sanitisation practices
- We have deployed additional sanitising stations for all staff and guests
- Our team is operating to a heightened hygiene policy
- We have an adequate supply of face masks should any visitor require a mask
- All staff and guests are given social distancing guidance. This may include floor stickers, increased distance between service areas such as table
Information and Supervision
- We have introduced training specific to COVID-19. This is compulsory for all team members
- We're actively working with our teams to ensure they are aware of their responsibilities
- Signage is posted in all public areas to advise guests of safety requirements
- All implemented cleaning checklists are kept up to date and in accordance to our food safety processes
Response to Outbreak
- We have implemented an incident notification process, following the guidelines of Safework Australia
- We're actively mitigating risks across Strahan Village to reduce the risk of entry or spread of the disease. We ask you to understand that we're operating to a new set of standards and we hope you can join us in maintaining a high degree of responsibility
- We are constantly reviewing our processes in line with government guidelines
- We have completed a COVID-19 Safety Plan and Risk Assessment. These were last updated December 2021
- All Strahan Village staff are fully vaccinated
- This webpage was last reviewed 25 May 2022
- We remain informed of updates via the Tasmanian Health Service and other state bodies and are happy to share the latest information with our guests, however if you need direct access, please visit: General Coronavirus Information
If you have any questions or concerns relating to your stay with us, please don’t hesitate to contact us via the contact form on this website or via (03) 6471 4200.
This page was last reviewed 25 May 2022.
The COVID Ready Badge identifies Strahan Village as a COVID Ready business and represents that we are operating in line with the NCCC COVIDsafe guidelines and other relevant Tasmanian government guidelines.