Impress your delegates
With a memorable west coast event
Strahan Village is perfect for a range of meetings and conferences, from formal board meetings to product launches.
The Henty Room provides an adaptable meeting venue with breathtaking views of Macquarie Harbour from the floor to ceiling windows, and can accommodate between 10 and 80 delegates.
Smaller groups can be accommodated in comfortable breakout rooms. The adjacent View 42° Restaurant & Bar, with its cosy lounge, balcony seating and views of the harbour, is ideal for lunches, dinners and cocktail parties.
There are a number of venues around Strahan Village and the west coast region to make your event, casual breakout or working group session one to remember.
- Clear your mind and mingle on the Waterview deck for al fresco morning or afternoon tea
- Relax with your peers between sessions at a pop-up picnic
- Connect over a beach gourmet barbecue lunch while overlooking the sparkling water
- Enjoy welcome drinks or a cocktail cruise aboard the Spirit of the Wild
- Relive history at a convict-themed dinner on Sarah Island
- Unwind with a group pub style dinner at Hamer’s Bar & Bistro in the Annabelle's room
- Indulge in a feast set on the platform at Queenstown Railway Station