Meetings & Conferences
Want to impress your delegates and leave them with memories of a wonderful event?
Strahan Village is perfect for a range of meetings and conferences – from formal board meetings to product launches.
The Henty Room at Strahan Village provides an adaptable meeting venue with breathtaking views of Macquarie Harbour from the floor to ceiling windows, and can accommodate between 10 and 80 delegates.
Smaller groups can be accommodated in comfortable breakout rooms, and the adjacent View 42° Restaurant & Bar, with its cosy lounge, balcony seating and views of the harbour, is ideal for lunches, dinners and cocktail parties.
We encourage you and your delegates to take full advantage of our numerous venues, including the public areas for casual breakouts and numerous private rooms for working groups:
- Clear your mind and mingle on the Waterview deck for al fresco morning or afternoon tea
- Relax with your peers between sessions at a pop-up picnic
- Connect over a beach gourmet barbecue lunch while overlooking the sparkling water
- Enjoy welcome drinks or a cocktail cruise aboard the Spirit of the Wild
- Relive history at a convict themed dinner on Sarah Island
- Unwind with a group pub style dinner at Hamer’s Bar and Bistro in the Annabelles room
- Indulge in a feast set on the platform at Queenstown Railway Station
To find out how we can do to make your meeting and conference amazing at Strahan Village, please feel free to contact us.