Cruise & Stay 2 Package
NRMA and RACT members save up to 35% on accommodation at Strahan Village when booking a Gordon River Cruise. Other auto club member save 25% and non-members save 10% on accommodation.
Are you travelling with friends and family? As an auto club member, you can book your family and friends under this offer. In order to take advantage of this, you must be travelling with the party and include all rooms in one booking. You can book up to five rooms.
Package includes two nights' accommodation for two adults at Strahan Village plus two ‘Main Deck Central’ tickets on the Gordon River Cruise, offering a saving of up to 35% on accommodation.
Each room you book includes cruise tickets (number of tickets will be determined by the number of adults and children in the room). For example, if you stipulate that there will be three adults in one of your rooms, three cruise tickets will be included and the price will adjust accordingly.
To book multiple rooms/packages, simply click ‘book now’ follow by ‘add a room’ (in green). Please then stipulate how many adults and children will be staying in each room.
Please note, this package is unavailable on 26 September 2021.
Terms and conditions:
- Applicable to all room types at Strahan Village
- 'From' price of $448 ($224pp) is based on two guests, staying two nights in a Hilltop Standard Room and two tickets on the Gordon River Cruise in Main Deck Central seating
- 'From' price is based on NRMA or RACT membership
- After booking your accommodation, a staff member will be in contact to book your cruise date
- Cruise seating and room upgrades are available
- Members can book up to five rooms. Member must be travelling with staying party
- Breakfast is not included
- Membership credentials must be presented on arrival at Strahan Village to validate offer
- Offer is applicable year-round, subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
Journeys magazine print error
Unfortunately this package price was incorrectly printed in the latest Journeys magazine with the omission of the ‘per person’ indicator. We sincerely apologise for this mistake and the inconvenience it may have caused you.