The Ship That Never Was
Daily | Sep - May
Tasmania’s longest running play tells the dramatic and hilarious tale of the theft by 10 convict shipwrights of the last ship built on Sarah Island in 1834.
- 5:30pm | Approx 1hr and 15mins
- Richard Davey Amphitheatre at the Strahan Visitor’s Centre
- September - May | Occassional performances during June - July
- Adults $25 | Concession $20 | Student (18 yrs & over) $12.50 | Children (4-17 yrs) $2.50 | Family (2 adults & 2 or more children 4-17 yrs) $55.00
- Bookings are essential, click here