WORKING AT STRAHAN VILLAGE
Do you want to work in Tasmania's unique west coast region?
Strahan Village is located by the water in Macquarie Harbour on the edge of Tasmanian World Heritage wilderness. The tranquil accommodation in Strahan reflects the calm pace of the Tasmanian coastal town, where time is marked by sunrise, sunset and the surrounding untamed wilderness.
For our full list of current vacancies, click here.
OUR WELCOME TO YOU
"Strahan on Tasmania’s wild west coast is a place of incredible beauty and rich history. Located on the edge of the stunning UNESCO Tasmanian Wilderness World Heritage Area, it offers easy access to spectacular wilderness.
Working with our team provides opportunities to learn about multiple operational departments across the Village, as well as at our other regional properties and operations. This opportunity to grow and diversify is a genuine benefit of working with NRMA."
- Todd Roberts, General Manager, Strahan Village
Why work with us?
- Passionate and committed team
- On the doorstep of Tasmania's Western Wilderness
- Part of NRMA, offering exciting career progression opportunities
- Access to local experiences
- Access to discounted staff accommodation
TAKE A LOOK AROUND...
WORK AND PLAY
- Live nestled between rugged mountains and the mighty Gordon River
- Strahan is on the doorstep of iconic local attractions like Gordon River Cruises and the West Coast Wilderness Railway
- Enjoy whisky and wine tastings overlooking Macquarie Harbour at View 42° Restaurant and Bar
- Excellent bike riding, hiking and sand tobogganning nearby
- Near one of the last expanses of temperate rainforests on the planet
- Approximately 5 hours' drive from Hobart and 3.5 hours from Launceston